TAMMA offers a business service menu geared towards helping business’ achieve their operational and financial goals. Menu options tailored to address the unique company needs can be selected individually or bundled together to create the ultimate business service package.
What does TAMMA deliver for Business Clients?
- Beneficial retirement savings options for business clients and their employees, which W-2 employees cannot take advantage of
- Financial credibility to help secure lines of credit, expand & grow business, and assess project & product line profitability by having complete and accurate financial statements utilizing standardized accounting processes
- Structure that would support a comprehensive wealth management plan by helping to separate personal assets from business assets in order to avoid loss of personal assets due to litigation
- Development and integration of a financial plan (budget/forecast) with a client’s operational and strategic business plan to improve bottom line results
Tools that TAMMA utilizes for Business Clients
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Financial Statement Preparation & Analysis
- Project & Product Line Profitability Analysis
- “Scorecard” development with clients’ own unique Key Performance Indicators
- Annual Profit Planning & Periodic Forecasting
- Employee Retirement Plan Development
- New Business Formation
- Cash Flow Management
- Financial Software Implementation & Support (QuickBooks/JD Edwards/QAD/Oracle)