Trust, while an essential element, is not the sole component of a client/advisor relationship. There are many other components that help to create and build strong relationships. Here are a few of the common threads that create a solid client/advisor relationship:
- Capability, we are a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in the State of MI, Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), and hold the Charted Financial Consultant (ChFC). These credentials should give you confidence that you are working with a professional.
- Process, most mutual funds tend to underperform the markets while charging a fee on top of any fee that your advisor charges. We personalize an investment strategy utilizing stocks and bonds to match your risk/reward profile without paying excess fees.
- Fees, most advisors charge a percent of the assets they manage. Fees can range from 1% to 2% depending upon the size of your portfolio. Typically advisors charge more to manage a smaller asset base than a large base. At TAMMA we charge 1% regardless of your asset base.
- Discretion, we clearly define the client’s investment strategies and provide them with peace of mind that their assets are being managed based upon their risk/reward profile and agreed upon wealth management goals. Giving TAMMA discretion means we make daily investment decisions and perform transactions on the client’s behalf.
- Interaction, at a minimum we meet with clients for an annual face-to-face review in addition to quarterly communications. Clients should feel empowered to contact us any time that they have a question regarding their account or investment plan.