Value for Clients
Being an effective and accountable partner for clients means that we help clients to prioritize what can sometimes be an overwhelming list of financial planning recommendations. With a clear agenda that includes tracking what was supposed to be done, we help to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. We are prepared to do the financial planning interactively and work collaboratively in real time with clients, not just assemble a financial plan behind the scenes and then tell clients what they need to do next.
Our Value Proposition for You, The Client
- Customized Portfolios. We build customized portfolios composed of individual stocks, bonds, and ETFs utilizing our own proprietary research process which includes security selection, portfolio rebalancing, and targeting the proper asset allocation. There is a hard focus on removing or reducing costs and fees which can help boost portfolio performance. Additionally, we have the expertise to help you build the right employer sponsored retirement plan which includes looking at all your investable options, Traditional vs. Roth, and the fees that you pay which we can help lower in most cases. We work with employer sponsored plans from several organizations such as Ford, GM, Fiat/Chrysler, ZF/TRW, and the University of Michigan just to name a few.
- Independent Structure. Allows us to manage all your investable assets such as IRAs, 529 Plans, Taxable Brokerage Accounts, and Employee Sponsored Retirement Plans (401(k), 403(b), 457 Plans, etc.). Our independent structure also allows us to build the most effective asset allocation strategy allowing all your assets to work together for your benefit.
- Centralized Account Management. Access to your own unique client web portal with a single login. This allows clients to see all investable asset accounts in one location including access to reports, communications, and key documents.
- Behavioral Coaching. We help manage expectations and behaviors by keeping clients from acting on their worst instincts. Reminding clients about what matters most to them is another powerful means along with timely and consistent communication that let clients know that they have a financial partner.
- Integrated Portfolio Management with Wealth Management Planning. We work to develop disciplined and consistent savings plans utilizing the most tax efficient vehicles for your plan and portfolios. Reviewing previous year tax returns is a tool that we employ which can greatly aid in your plan development. Access to our network of professionals such as legal, real estate, and accounting experts can further streamline management and planning processes.
Clients choose TAMMA because they see real economic and emotional value when working with a wealth advisor. Advice delivered with meaning and when it counts can be invaluable. Vanguard research suggests that a wealth advisor can have a potential value of roughly 4% annum.
Bottom line, TAMMA helps to bring about peace of mind by reducing the anxiety and burden of planning your financial life while maintaining your personal life. We provide a road map to help guide you to where you want to be.