I was reading an article recently which was focused on what would constitute a Client Bill of Rights. A Client Bill of Rights simply put is what are the expectations that a client has of his/her advisor.
So in talking with a few of my clients I came up with the following of what I seek to provide in order to fulfill my client expectations.
TAMMA Client Bill of Rights;
- Really understand the client and help them live their best financial life
- Help client make smart financial choices and avoid mistakes
- Tell the truth and be completely on the client’s team
- Have good judgment and be able to find answers to client challenges
- Bring the client peace of mind
- Help to simplify clients lives
- Be worth more than what client the pays