Empty Nest Families
Now that the children have spread their wings and are starting their journey of adulthood, you can start focusing on the next step of your legacy. Our Family Office builds off the work you’ve already done to create new possibilities for the next chapter of your life and bring a peace of mind for you and your family.
The transition from raising your family to looking forward to the next chapter in life can bring about a great deal of uncertainty. We understand your challenges that these new transitions bring with defining what your vision is and how your family will be supported in the future.
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Life Transitions - New Career/Business/Hobbies
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Planning
At TAMMA, this is the stage where our wealth planning process brings together the work you have done, with your vision, to create what is possible for your next chapter in life. A journey that brings you peace of mind.
As your life transitions into a new life stage, your portfolio management strategy needs to adapt and evolve to support you and your family in unique and different aspects. Concerns about taxes and wealth preservation become top of mind.
We understand the stress and anxiety that making investment decisions on your own can create. At TAMMA, we remove this emotional burden by
- Building customized portfolios that align with your new life stage
- Supporting you emotionally as you transition from saving to utilizing your assets to support your new life stage
- Fine tuning your asset allocation and risk tolerance to help preserve wealth and provide confidence to lead your new lifestyle
Our portfolio management process is flexible and adapts to your changing life as well as changing market conditions, all while providing you peace of mind.
Taxes touch every part of your life, including your wealth management plan and investment portfolio.
Our tax planning process is year-round and integrates within your wealth management plan and portfolio management strategies, providing even greater value and efficiency.
Our planning process helps to address critical factors such as
- How to handle stock option plans to avoid unnecessary tax liabilities
- Required minimum distributions strategies
- Potential multi-state filings
- Social security integration and filing options to minimize taxable income
Having tax services within your personalized Family Office helps to reduce the multiple financial and lifestyle pressures facing your family while providing you peace of mind.