Summer’s here, and it’s time to dive into a world of exciting stories, compelling narratives, and fascinating insights with my specially curated Summer Reading List!
Whether you’re relaxing by the beach, journeying on a road trip, or just enjoying a lazy afternoon in the sun, we’ve got the perfect book for every moment.
- Your Future Self: How to Make Tomorrow Better Today – Hal Hershfield, a social psychologist and professor at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management
- How Will You Measure Your Life? – Clayton M. Christensen, Harvard Business School professor
- The Power of Regret: How Looking Backward Moves Us Forward – Dan Pink, New York Times best-selling author
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike – Phil Knight, co-founder of Nike
- Building a Second Brain: A Proven Method to Organize Your Digital Life and Unlock Your Creative Potential – Tiago Forte
- The Burnout Fix: Overcome Overwhelm, Beat Busy, and Sustain Success in the New World of Work – Dr. Jacinta M. Jiménez, award-winning psychologist and Board-Certified Leadership Coach
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential – Barbra Oakley, distinguished professor of engineering at Oakland University
- Subtract: The Untapped Science of Less – Leidy Klotz, engineering professor at the University of Virginia
- Tranquility by Tuesday: 9 Ways to Calm the Chaos and Make Time for What Matters – Laura Vanderkam, her TED talk, “How to Gain Control of Your Free Time,” has been viewed more than 8 million times.
- How to Stay in Love: A Divorce Lawyer’s Guide to Staying Together – Jim Sexton, leader is marital law
- Sharing the Covers: Every Couple’s Guide to Better Sleep – Dr. Wendy Troxel, clinical psychologist and behavioral sleep specialist