The Algebra of Family Financial Planning
How to Shape a Life of Money and Meaning
Our free financial planning video workshop will help you learn how to take control of your financial future and create a life of meaning while transforming your relationship with money.
There are 8 workshop lessons that last around 30 minutes each. You can choose to watch any of the videos that interest you.
- How to prioritize your life and family before someone else will
- 9 common financial challenges families face and how to plan for them
- How to take the first step to transform your life & wealth
- How to spend & save to optimize your family’s happiness
- How to understand the net cost of college and how to plan for it
- How to care for your most valuable asset and be prepared for life transitions
- How to teach your kids about money
- Simple steps you can take to protect your family
Register above to access the full workshop.
Hosted by Paul Fenner, CFP®, ChFC®, CRPS®
Paul Fenner is founder and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) at TAMMA Capital, a family office providing personalized wealth planning, portfolio management, and tax services under one umbrella to help reduce the multiple financial and lifestyle pressures facing your family. As a father of four children, including a set of triplets, Paul specializes in partnering with families to help them navigate life transitions and plan for the future to help provide peace of mind. Paul has 22 years of experience and earned a bachelor’s degree from Adrian College and an MBA from the University of Findlay. He also holds the Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPS®) and Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) designations.